The Online courses and Products available via this website are provided by Master Trainer Richard Flook through the Business: "Why Am I Sick" (also the title of his book). Richard is an Independent Licensed META-Medicine Master Trainer. We offer several online courses and enrollment fees are required to take these trainings in META Medicine, just as you would enroll in any distance training online through a college or university. Each course offered through "whyamisick.com" websites have their own log in and separate enrollment process and fees which all adhere to the following policies and conditions.
Access to Website
Students are granted access to the website in which they enroll with a username/password combination. The student is solely responsible to protect their log in information and are expected to keep this information confidential. All course materials are provided through downloaded materials offered in the course resource sections. Students are responsible to use these course materials for the purpose of their own personal course studies and to respect the offering of these materials given and to keep them for your own personal use only.
Some sessions may be recorded. These sessions include classes, extra trainings, practicals and demo's. Your participation in these activities constitutes acceptance of being recorded (audio and/or video) for the purpose of these sessions. Other students (past/future) may have access to these recordings as part of a course)
The following policies on course refunds are strictly adhered to and no exceptions will be made. These policies are in effect as of April 2011 and your enrollment into one of our courses is subject to the acceptance of these policies. Anyone who enrolls in a course is said to have accepted these terms.
Online Course Policy
1. Deposit may only be refunded if we receive a written notice of withdrawal within 7 business days of submitting deposit and within 7 business days following release of online password access and you have not logged into the course website more than 2 times in this time period.
We also consider how many course materials have been downloaded within the logged in time. If more than 20% of materials have been downloaded during the logged in period, a deposit may not be refunded to cover the cost of purchase of those downloaded materials.
Notice of withdrawal may be submitted by email to email@example.com via email used to register for the course. Your submission via this email will act as a signature. Refund of Deposit less a $20.00 administrative fee if withdrawal request is received within the above deadline.
2. It is expected that within 50 days of beginning the course you will know if its right for you. Full tuition minus deposit and administrative fee may be refunded if we receive a written notice of withdrawal within 50 days of submitting deposit and enrollment fees and within 50 days following release of online password access. Notice of withdrawal may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund of Course fees minus the deposit and less a $20.00 administrative fee if withdrawal request is received within the above deadline.
3. Notice of withdrawal from a course is not acceptable by telephone.
4. Cancelling a cheque or credit card payment, failing to log in or attend online lectures or class recordings, or advising the instructor that you will no longer attend online lectures or class recordings does not constitute an official withdrawal.
5. No refund is granted after the noted refund deadlines. No refunds will be issued on non-certificate courses such as the META Medicine Made Easy Course after 50 days.
6. A refund is also subject to the return, in original condition, of any course materials that may have been issued (if any).
7. Deposit is non-refundable after 7 days following release of online password access.
8. If your deposit was not refunded, if you received a refund within 50 days on remaining course fees, and you decide to re-enroll in the course at a later date as per above, you will not need to pay a new deposit on the course. You will be required to pay an administration fee of $75 to re-enter the course and begin a new monthly payment plan which will be arranged at the full course price minus the previously paid deposit amount.
If a student decides to withdraw from the course a second time, only future payments on the course will be cancelled. There will not be a refund on previous monthly payments.
8 a. If deposit was returned for a refund request within 7 days of initial payment and site access, and the student decides to re-enroll at a later date, full deposit and payment plan at full course cost will be required. Special offers on course fees will not be applicable.
8 b. If a course is cancelled after the 50 days and any payments on the course fees have been received after the 50 days, the student may request for us to "suspend" the course fees until a later date when they will re-activate their course access. This is called "intent to continue". Please make a note of this when requesting a suspension on course until a later date.
The student's user access will be suspended when course fees are suspended. When the student re-enrolls to continue their studies a $25 reactivation fee will be required and an invoice will be issued for this one time fee via paypal.
Upon receipt of the $25 reactivation fee, the student's user access will be reactivated and so will the original payment plan (what is still owed).
Live Course Policy
In the case of a attending a course being offered live (or online course in development) such as weekend introduction courses or the upcoming NLP course, the policy is as follows:
Full Deposit will be returned only upon cancellation up to the day prior to the course start.
If after you start the course, on day 1, you decide its not right for you, we will refund your money.
If you attend beyond day 1, the deposit is non-refundable.
Each class attended will be counted as 1/7th of the total course cost. If you request a refund after day 2 each day attended beyond day 2 will be included in the fees owed (along with deposit) at the amount of $143/day and will not be refunded. If you paid in full, only the remaining portion will be refunded.
Anyone attending only the recording portion of the course follows the "online course policy"
Any Course fees owed as per above and any refunds on product purchases paid by credit card will be returned to the original credit card account within 50 days of payment. As we can not process a refund direct to a credit card after this time allotment, any and all other refunds beyond the date of the return of product passed the 50 days will require you to set up a paypal account as those refunds will be processed in the form of a paypal payment made payable to the original payor at the email address used to register for the course. You must have a valid bank account on your paypal account to withdraw funds to.
No refund will be given after the above applicable deadlines. If you wish to withdraw after the deadlines, only future payments will be cancelled if on an installment plan.
Refunds are issued through our secure merchant processor, Paypal, only to the student (unless a third party was invoiced) and can take up to twelve weeks from the date of withdrawal. Some students are referred to the course through a previous training or affiliate website. The refund in these circumstances can take longer to compensate for any commission payments adjustments made to referrers.
NSF or Missed Payments
NSF Payments returned due to insufficient funds will be charged an administrative fee of $25 per NSF.
Missed Payments via Paypal/Credit Card will be subject to a $25 charge per missed payment and added to your fees.
If you withdraw prior to these payments being paid up to date, you are still required to pay, up to the date of withdrawl, all the fees owed to that date. In some cases an invoice will be issued to collect fees owed.
Any refunds or commissions being paid out will require you to have a paypal account (free to signup).
Wire Transfer or other type of "paid service" money transfers:
If you do not have a paypal account and require a refund or commission payout by wire transfer or the like, any fees associated with transferring funds will be deducted from the total being sent to you to cover the cost of the fees associated with it. It only takes a few moments to create a free paypal account so it is advisable that, if you want to avoid additional fees, you take a moment to set up a free paypal account instead.